Tuesday 14 April 2015

Simple Micellar Cleansing Water

For many years I have been using Bideorma's Sensibio Micellar water to remove my makeup before cleansing my face. I have always preferred micellar waters to traditional makeup removers as they are incredibly gentle and feel just like water! However, Bioderma was never readily available in the UK so I would always have to bulk buy when I was abroad (especially in France). I am so happy that micellar waters are finally taking the UK by storm and that I can now find a fabulous alternative in my local pharmacy!
The Simple Micellar Cleansing Water* is a perfect blend of multi-vitamins, skin loving ingredients and gentle cleansers to cleanse the skin while removing make-up. I normally use a generous amount on a cotton pad and wipe it across my skin and eyes to remove all makeup before cleansing my face.

The key ingredients of the Simple Micellar Water is triple purified water, vitamin B3 to restore, soften and smooth the skin, Vitamin C antioxidant and Hexylene Glycol to help dissolve makeup and condition the skin.

The Simple Micellar Cleansing Water is £4.49 at Boots
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Natalya's Beauty Blog- Filthygorgeousmakeup. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig