Wednesday 6 June 2012

OOTD: Fantasy Peplum

I do love a bit of peplum, so much so that I decided to double up on the trend. I have been eyeing up this Chanel-esque blazer in Zara for quite a while and am surprised by how well the shape fits with one of Zara's classic cream frill waisted tops. 
To toughen the look up and add some contrast I paired the super girlie top with my favourite black disco pants and some patent leather ankle boots.
 Fantasy blazer - Zara (£89.99 here), Peplum top - Zara (£29.99 here), Disco Pants - American Apparel (£70 here), Boots - Dorothy Perkins.
Are you a fan of the peplum shape? What do you wear yours with? I am yet to try it with a pencil skirt, but I am sure a 'work it out' post will follow when I finally do! xxx
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Gorgeous leggings!I like you jacket,it`s so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this blazer is so pretty! does it fit true to size?

    ReplyDelete

© Natalya's Beauty Blog- Filthygorgeousmakeup. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig