Thursday 12 April 2012

Work It Out: Karen Millen Colourblock

My love for Karen Millen dresses is one of my worst kept secrets, but I had never really considered their knitwear! I recently picked up this super cute Karen Millen Colourblock dress on sale in Selfridges. The lovely girl working on the counter actually recognised me, which pretty much sealed the purchase lol.
Despite being form fitting this dress is super soft and comfortable. I actually purchased it in a size up as I wanted to wear it for work and was worried that it was a little short. Luckily, it's very stretchy so you can pretty much adjust it to the length you need!

Unfortunately it is no longer featured on the KM website, but I did find it on sale for £85 here (I have never purchased from this website, so I have no idea how reliable it is).
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. My love for Karen Millen Dresses is one of my worst kept secrets, but I had never really considered their knitwear! I recently picked up this super cute Karen Millen Colourblock dress on sale in Selfridges. The lovely girl working on the counter actually recognised me, which pretty much sealed the purchase lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great in this lovely Karen Millen dress.
    Karen Millen Outlet http://www.ils-distribution.co.uk/karenmillenoutlet/

    ReplyDelete

© Natalya's Beauty Blog- Filthygorgeousmakeup. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig