Tuesday 2 August 2011

Blusher love - 17 First Kiss

Recently there has been a certain little pot of instant flush that I have reached for more often than any other.. and would you believe it it came from the Boots 17 range! Meet my most used and loved blusher of the summer - Boots 17 First Kiss.

First Kiss is an absolutely stunning blush that I think would suit all skin tones. It's a bright pink with gold shimmer that gives it a beautiful peachy, healthy, coral glow. 
I have applied it very strongly in the above photo so you can see the colour. What I love about it is the range of tones that it gives on different plains of your face - a deep pink in the hollows and a shimmering highlighter on the top of your cheekbones.
Please excuse my sideburns...

This blush is my top pick for summer and at just £3.49 it's also a great bargain :).

Have you tried any 17 blushers? What are your favourite blush products? xxx
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. I haven't tried any of 17's blushes but their Mirror Shine lipsticks are my favourite lip products ever.

    My favourite blushes are Natural Collection's Pink Cloud (only £1.99! It's the perfect go-to pale pink blush) and Sleek's Rose Gold (the apparent dupe of Nars Orgasm).

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so strange I just bought one of their blushers in Nude yesterday, can't get over how good quality they are! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh this is gorgeous! May need to pick this up!xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. your makeup always looks stunning and so nicely blended!would you do an ey look using mac golden gaze please? thanks so much love the blog!

    Áine

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a Benefit Gal when it comes to blushes but cannot get over how great 17 products are!

    I've picked up a lot of their shadow pots over the past couple of months and am yet to be let down.

    Love them x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

© Natalya's Beauty Blog- Filthygorgeousmakeup. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig