Saturday 9 April 2011

Chelsea Girl OOTD

This week River Island re-launches it's Chelsea Girl collection, a capsule collection of 40 vintage inspired pieces for Spring/ Summer stemming from River Island's heritage. With the lower price point of most items in this collection Chelsea Girl is River Island's little sister, and a sub-brand for younger customers.

I was lucky enough to be sent a gorgeous blouse from the collection, which I just had to feature in a quick OOTD.
This delicate, cropped blouse features a beautiful muted pattern that really lends itself to Spring. 
Making use of my trusty little tripod I wanted to capture just how beautifully this blouse flows.. Swish. I absolutely adore the shape and the full sleeves. I don't have anything similar in my wardrobe and this will be a welcome addition. I am excited about seeing other pieces in the collection!
I paired the blouse with a plain white tank top from Zara and black leggings for a casual outfit, but I think it would also look really cute with a cropped top and high waisted shorts - channeling the boho vibe ;).

To celebrate the launch of the Chelsea Girl Collection River Island is offering its Facebook community the chance to be a stylist for cosmopolitan.co.uk and riverisland.com on an all expenses paid trip to London! Each week for a month, starting April 1st, you can build an outfit using the Chelsea Girl Item of the Week. The creator of the most individual outfit of the week will win £200 in RI vouchers. The overall winner will then get to style a fashion shoot in London that will appear on both websites. Being lucky enough to live in the Royal Borough of Ken and Chelsea, and being a Chelsea girl myself, I will definitely be trying my hand at being a stylist!

Have you seen the Chelsea Girl collection and will you be entering this competition? xxx
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Lovely...very Springy (: I'm loving all the flowy tops that are in the shops lately!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice and your hair looks really gorgeous :)

    cutsiecute.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete

© Natalya's Beauty Blog- Filthygorgeousmakeup. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig