Saturday 15 August 2009

Sawaditka

My lovelies, I am just posting a quick little update to let you all know that I shall be away for a month as I am flying to Thailand tomorrow in search of adventure. I have been once before in 2005, so when I was given the opportunity to go again I jumped at the chance! Next to London it is my favourite place in the world (not counting the horrible tourist areas) and I am very excited to explore it again.

I am hoping that all this goes to plan as I have been very ill the past week and a half with the dreaded swine, so the past couple of days have been hectic to say the least. However, now the ugly backpacking bag is mostly packed (so little makeup I could cry!!), Maxie has been sent off to his new home (I miss him already), taxi is booked for 6.15am and I am ready to jump into bed for a few hours of much needed sleep.

I shall try to update you from Thailand when I get the chance.

Missing you all
xxx
SHARE:

14 comments

  1. Oh Natalya I hope you have a lovely time :) Stay safe and have lots of fun :) xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you enjoy yourself! Sounds like an incredible experience :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you have fun on your trip. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. so jealous have fun. cant wait to hear all about it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, Thailand! How amazing. Have fun and don't get eaten by tigers or anything. :)
    Sorry to hear you had swine flu! How awful.
    xx
    www.icecoldlilywrites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, I hope you have an absolutely wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have a wonderful holiday, Natulechka! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. excellent, that will be a fantastic getaway, you're bound to come across a fair few Aussies I'm sure while you're there :)
    Sorry to hear about you having Swine Flu, you poor thing! Rest up & enjoy the trip.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love all your You Tube videos and just found your blog..what a treat. I just started blogging...looks like so much fun. Have a great trip and thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello!

    I've been watching some of your videos and you mentioned using Lilash. It contains prostaglandin, and some other nasty products and people with blue/green eyes have reported that it has changed their eye colour. You can read about it on websites like:
    http://www.truthinaging.com/eyes/lilash-ingredients-it-includes-a-prostaglandin/

    Anyway, thanks so much for doing your charming videos!

    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey sweetie, hope you have a great time in Thailand, I will be there myself from middle of sept onwards for three weeks. Are you planning on picking up any beauty products? If so I recommend the virgin coconut oil, and sunsilk shampoo for dark hair. Have a great time. x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I hope you have a great time in Thailand!

    ReplyDelete

© Natalya's Beauty Blog- Filthygorgeousmakeup. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig